As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DWA1207 7/64" Pilot Point Industrial Cobalt Drill Bit #adDEWALT #ad
- Designed for maximum speed and life. No bit walking - more user control. Intended to be used on hard metals. Pilot point and split tip design.
2. BOSCH #ad
Bosch CO2134 7/64 In. x 2-5/8 In. Cobalt Drill Bit #adBOSCH #ad
- Withstands high-temperature applications for extended periods of time up to 1, 100 degreeF. Best used for drilling into light-gauge metal, aluminum and ally steel, high-carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel and titanium.
Surface hardened to penetrate tough abrasive materials. Rigid, thick web design adds stability to bit in tough applications. Available in jobber length, full shank.
3. LudoPam #ad
Cast Iron, 7/64 Inch Cobalt Drill Bit Set, Pack of 10, M35 HSS Twist Jobber Length for Hardened Metal, Stainless Steel #adLudoPam #ad
- Precise 135°split point & twist design: Prevent walking, clear chips and particles faster. High quality material: 5% cobalt high speed Steel M35 provide extended tool life compared to ordinary drill bits.
Durable, higher Heat & Abrasion Resistance. Particularly successful in cutting through hard metals such as stainless steel, titanium alloy, hard plastics and woods, high temperature alloy, cast iron, and also can be used for softer materials.
Pay attention to speed, pressure and heat control during drilling. Include: 10 pieces of 7/64-Inch cobalt drill bits. Professional & widely use: m35 cobalt hss is more suitable for hardened material.
4. Drill Hulk #ad
Stainless Steel, Pack of 12, 7/64-Inch Cobalt Steel M35 Jobber Length Twist Drill Bits for Hard Metal #adDrill Hulk #ad
- Jobber length: 7/64-inch cutting diameter, 1-1/2-Inch flute length, 2-5/8-Inch overall length, 118 degree point, straight shank. Can be repeatedly sharpened as needed: cobalt drill bit's hardness is uniform throughout the entire material, so that can be repeatedly sharpened without damaging the cutting edge allowing it to cut more than hss drill bits.
Made from high-speed steel and 5% cobalt: improve much higher heat resistance because of cobalt steel's high red hardness, provide strong durable performance compared to typical hss drill bits. Application: best used for drilling in hard metal, including stainless steel. Include: 12 pieces of 7/64-Inch cobalt drill bits with case.
5. Irwin Tools #ad
Irwin Tools 63107 7/64-Inch Cobalt 135-Degree Jobber Length, Pack of 12 #adIrwin Tools #ad
- Straight shank works in both keyed and key-less drill chucks. Package dimensions:3. 75"l x 025"w x 0208"h. M-35 cobalt construction for Durability in abrasive materials. 135-degree split Point Tip for reduced bit walking.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
6. Hymnorq #ad
Jobber Length and Round Shank, Self-Centering 135 Degree Split Point for Metalworking, Hymnorq M35 Cobalt Steel Fractional 7/64 Inch Dia. x 2.64 Inch Long Twist Drill Bit Set of 10pcs #adHymnorq #ad
- Try to adjust the RPM when it fails to penetrate. Total lenght: 2. 64 inch; working length: 1. 46 inch. Welcome to download. Manufactured to German DIN338 standard. In most cases, including a RPM chart for several common metals, our customers would get a much better result with these tips.
10pc set - the set includes 10pcs of 7/64” diameter m35 grade cobalt steel twist drill bits, packed in a plastic case for easy storage and carrying. Downloadable user guide - we've summed up some tips of drilling metals, based on our reviews and some articles on the internet.
Smooth bit surface allows for nice clean holes. Cobalt steel - manufactured from m35 grade cobalt steel, with molybdenum and cobalt added to creates a hardened alloy, for much faster cutting and extra longer life span, measuring Rockwell hardness up to 67, with up to twelve times when compared with an average HSS drill bit.
Not for hardened steel / high carbon steel. For metalworking - particularly successful in cutting through hard metalshardness less than HRC38° such as stainless steel and cast iron, although they can be used for softer materials like copper and aluminium, too. Precision ground - these bits are fully ground so that it's cutting diameter is seriously accurate and the lifespan is prolonged in comparison to non-ground alternativesroll forged bits.
7. Topline Cutting Tools #ad
TopLine USA Drill Bits 7/64 M42 Cobalt 6-Pk #adTopline Cutting Tools #ad
- Jobber standard length; approximately 2. 63". 135-degree Split Point. Pack of six 6 in a labeled storage tube. Ground from Solid Blank; Heavy Duty. High production grade M42 Cobalt.
8. Century Drill & Tool #ad
Century Drill & Tool 74107 Cobalt Left Hand Stub Drill Bit, 7/64" #adCentury Drill & Tool #ad
- Made from premium cobalt steel. Stubby mechanics length drill bit for additional strength. Industrial cobalt steel with 135-Degree split point.
9. Drill America #ad
GLBCOX67/64 7/64" x 6" Cobalt Aircraft Extension Drill Bit, GLBCO Series, Drill America #adDrill America #ad
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of tool holding systems. 6" overall length for drilling where extra length for reach is required. Gold oxide is a thinner oxide surface treatment than black oxide typically used to identify cobalt steel tools; performance is similar to uncoated tools.
Effective in drilling tough, high tensile strength materials like stainless steel, inconel and titanium. 135° split point tip prevents drill from walking.
10. BOSCH #ad
Bosch TI2139IM 3/16-Inch Impact Tough Titanium Drill Bit, #adBOSCH #ad
- Titanium coating for less friction. Designed for heavy-gauge and high-carbon steel. No skate tip – accurate starts. Long flutes for effective material removal. Impact-rated shank for higher torque drill/drivers.