As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IRWIN #ad
6-Pack 1964749, Mini, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamp, One-Handed #adIRWIN #ad
- Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work. Converts to a spreader. Of clamping force. One-handed quick-release trigger. Ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas. Up to 140 lbs.
|Manufacturer||Newell Brands #ad|
2. Jorgensen #ad
Jorgensen 2-pack Medium Duty Steel Bar Clamp Set, 24-inch #adJorgensen #ad
- Strong, light-weight steel bars are rust-resistant. Multiple-disc-Clutch holds securely at any point along the bar. Feature- rust resistant zinc plated steel bar; Sliding head with multiple disc-clutch holds work securely; New comfort grip handle with fast moving screw.
All adjustments are made in the moveable sliding head, making this style fast-acting, easy to open and close and suitable for “close quarters” clamping. Sliding-head design- the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw.
Steel bar clamps are used by professional cabinet makers, carpenters, woodworkers, metalworkers, and with confidence by the doit-yourself homeowner on weekend projects. Strong, lightweight steel bars are rust-resistant. Basic parameter- max opening: 24”; load limit: 600 lbs; reach: 2-1/2’’ from edge of bar to center-line of screw; bar: 1/4”x3/4” plated, smoothly cut U.
S. S. Threads; swivel: 3/4’’ diameter, round-edge, plated steel, high-carbon steel; Screw: 3/8’’ diameter cold-drawn steel with special, ball-and socket type. Materials- our clamps are proudly made using high quality materials for lasting value and great performance. Application occasion- suitable for a wide range of woodworking.
3. IRWIN #ad
One-Handed, IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Clamps, Mini Bar, 6-Inch, 4-Pack 1964758 #adIRWIN #ad
- Sturdy: resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending. Of force. Easy-to-use: ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas.
Non-marring pads: Grip firmly and protect your workpiece from scratches and scuffs. 140lbs of force: keep your workpiece together and evenly distribute 150LBS. Quick-grip design: One-handed triggers release the clamps instantly.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
4. Jorgensen #ad
Jorgensen 6" Spreader/Bar Clamp Set, 99216A, 4-pack,One-Hand Light Duty E-Z Hold Clamp/Spreader #adJorgensen #ad
- One-handed clamp - as a standard, quick-acting clamp, the patented and innovative sliding head maintains substantially higher clamping forces up to 300 lbs. Basic parameter - throat depth : 2-3/8” from bar top of pad; maximum opening capacity: 6”; Normal load limit: 150 lbs.
Not only can these versatile clamps can be easily converted into a spreader Clamps, feature our exclusive patented feature that allow two clamps to be joined together to make a clamp with more than double the opening capacity of a single Clamp.
Applications occasion - suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects. With 2-3/8 inch reach and furnished with soft and durable plastic pads.
The unique in-line advancing handle provides Comfort and ease of the use, permits greater travel per squeeze. Bar: 1/8”*1/2” plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel; Advancing handle: glass-filled nylon. Light-duty e-z hold design - the e-z hold design allows clamp to be used in two ways - clamp or spreader. Features - these bar clamps combine the speed and ease of single-handed use.
5. Jorgensen #ad
Jorgensen 6" One Hand Clamp/Spreader, E-Z Hold Bar Clamps Set, Medium Duty, 2-pack, 300 Lbs Clamping Force #adJorgensen #ad
- Deep-reach pads help protect your work. And the exclusive patented feature lets you join two clamps together to create a clamp with more than double the opening capacity of a single clamp with no tools or added accessories needed.
The contoured comfort grip and quick-release lever make it simple to get a firm grasp. The e-z hold design allows clamp to be used in two ways-clamp or spreader. The throat depth is 3-3/8 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 6 inch and the Normal load limit is 300 lbs.
High-carbon steel bar and glass-filled nylon handle make it strong and durable. The unique in-line advancing handle provides comfort and ease of the use, permits greater travel per squeeze. As a standard, quick-acting clamp, the patented and innovative sliding head maintains substantially higher clamping forces up to 300 lbs. Suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects.
6. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN QUICK-GRIP Bar Clamp, 12-Inch 2, Mini, 6-Inch 2, One-Handed, 4-Pack 1964748 #adIRWIN #ad
- Of clamping force. Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work. Resin construction with hardened steel bars to prevent flexing and bending. Ideal for clamping smaller workpieces and working in confined areas. One-handed triggers release the clamps instantly. 140 lbs.
|Manufacturer||Newell Brands #ad|
7. Bessey #ad
Bessey Clutch Style Bar Clamp Set 600 lb. #adBessey #ad
- Suitable for "close-quarters" clamping. Two-piece slip clutch plate enables clamp jaw to stay in place until clamp is tightened or clutch is released to re-position.
Clamping force. Jaws are made of powder-coated ductile cast iron for fatigue and impact resistance and are mounted on a nickel-plated serrated rail.
Non-marring pads on the top and bottom jaws to protect your workpiece. Clamping force and one 1 pair of GSCC2. 512 clamps 12" clamping capacity, 2-1/2" throat depth, and 600 lb. 4-pack set includes one 1 pair of gscc2. 506 clamps 6" clamping capacity, 2-1/2" throat depth, and 600 lb.
|Manufacturer||BESSEY TOOL INC #ad|
8. Bessey #ad
Bessey GSCC2.524 2.5-Inch x 24-Inch Economy Clutch Style Bar Clamp #adBessey #ad
- Medium duty clamp. Suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects. Zinc finish rail. 2 piece clutch plate system. Cast heads. 2 piece clutch plate system.
Protective pads for both top and bottom jaws. Powder-coated finish. Zinc finish rail. Cast heads. Protective pads for both top and bottom jaws. Powder-coated finish. Durable powder coated cast iron fixed & sliding jaws.
9. Jorgensen #ad
300 Lbs Load Limit, Light Duty F-Clamp, 8-inch & 12-inch, Jorgensen 2-Piece Steel Bar Clamp Set #adJorgensen #ad
- Combo clamp in the packaging: Comes with 2 piece bar clamps include one 8-inch and one 12-inch clamp in the package. Features: adjustments are made quickly and securely with the fast-action sliding head and two hardened steel clutch mechanism.
Glass-filled nylon handle is large and comfortable for easy grip. Basic parameter: the throat depth is 2 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 8-inch and 12 inch, the normal load limit is 300 lbs.
Materials: cast-iron stationary and sliding heads with an orange, powder coated finish are merged with a high-carbon, rust-resistant steel bar make it strong and durable. The steel screw and clamp head are capped with soft and durable plastic pads protect your workpiece.
Application & target users: used in a wide range of light-duty woodworking, cabinet makers, cabinetry, metalworking, and other DIY needs. Great tools for hobbyist, woodworkers, carpenters, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types. Original multiple-disc-clutch design allows the sliding head to hold securely at any point along the bar.
10. Taytools #ad
Serrated Rail, Set Taytools Medium Duty Adjustable Bar Clamps, 2-1/2 Inch Throat Depth, Soft Grip Handle 450 Pounds Clamping pressure 4, Quick-Release Clutch Style American F Style, 24 inch #adTaytools #ad
- Maximal clamping force: 450 pounds. 4 each 24 inch f style clamps with maximum jaw opening of 24 inches. Serrated profile rail size: 0750 inches x 0250 inches.
Soft grip handle size: 3-1/2 inches long by 1 inch diameter; Screw travel: 1-1/4 inches; Thread diameter: 0375 inches. Overall jaw height: 3-1/4 inches; throat or usable jaw depth: 2-1/2 inches; Jaw width: 0750 inches.