As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Neiko #ad
Neiko 03727A 1/4-Inch Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/Lb 9 Nm #adNeiko #ad
- Versatile: can be used on bikes, boats, motorcycles, cars, and much more. Universal: standard and metric readings; no need for conversion charts. Precise torque: 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 nm in.
25 newton meter increments. Accuracy: manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%. Convenient: ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use.
2. ARES #ad
0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench, ARES 70213-1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings #adARES #ad
- If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program.
Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy. Item specifications: our 1/4-inch drive 0-80 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job.
It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!.
If you have any issues with your ares 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, parts, replacement, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, or refund. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use! Precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2. 5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in. 25 newton Meter Increments.
3. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool M195 0-80 In/Lb & 0-7 Newton-Meter Beam Style Torque Wrench #adPerformance Tool #ad
- All our products have been designed with the user in mind. Trading under the brand names of airtighttm, Project ProTM and Northwest TrailTM, Wilmar supplies major retailers as well as distributors throughout North America.
By providing quality tools, and innovative packaging and product support, Performance ToolTM, Performance TechTM, great service, MechanicsTM, Wilmar focuses on providing a superior level of service and quality products that meet our customers expectations of product that carries our - of Satisfaction.
Made to withstand the most challenging jobs. Based in renton washington, wilmar has become one of the leading distributors of professional tools in north America. Wilmar corporation was founded in 1971. Proven and tested for durabilty and function in real world conditions. Leading manufacturer of high-quality products.
4. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PRED2F150HM Torque Wrench 3/8" Drive Dial-Type with Memory Pointer 150 lb. in. #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Memory needle records peak torque for each application. Accurate to within 2% of the reading in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction.
Patented torsion bar design ensures the most accurate wrench possible. Dial type wrenches are not hand hold sensitive meaning that hand position does not affect accuracy.
5. Presa #ad
Presa 1/4-inch Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench Precision Instrument, 0-9 Newton Meters, 0-80 Inch-Pounds #adPresa #ad
- Accurately tighten and loosen nuts and bolts on your car, truck or garden tractor with this beam style torque wrench. A rugged, steel construction with corrosion resistant, mirror=chrome finish makes this a vital tool.
This 1/4" drive beam style torque wrench features a graduated indicator tip to eliminate parallax error. Greater gripping capability is provided by a textured black handle. Dual in both directions, 0-80 Inch Pounds, 0-9 Newton Meters.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
6. Titan #ad
Titan 23140 0-80 in/lb & 0-7 Newton-Meter 1/4 Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench #adTitan #ad
- 0-80 in/lbs. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool insuring increased accuracy. Directly measure various torque values when tightening fasteners. 1/4'' drive torque Beam Wrench. Clockwise or counterclockwise measurement.
7. CDI #ad
CDI 752LDINSS Torque 3/8-Inch Drive Dial Torque Wrench #adCDI #ad
- Memory needle dial torque wrench. 3/8-inch drive. Features a sturdy torsion beam design for dependable long life and accuracy. Torque range is 0 to 75-Inch pounds. Designed for the automotive, nuclear, and industrial markets in addition to military installations throughout the world.
|Manufacturer||Snap-on Industrial Brand CDI Torque #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: Snap-on Industrial Brands warrants that CDI Torque products shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the usable life of the product.|
8. GEARWRENCH #ad
2955N, GEARWRENCH 1/4" Drive Beam Torque Wrench 0-80 in/lbs. #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Directly measure a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners. Color: Black. Manufactured in Taiwan.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
9. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PREC3FR250F Silver 1/2" Drive Split Beam Torque Wrench with Flex Head #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Tool does not have to be 'turned down' after use, providing convenience. Nickel/chrome finish with ergonomic grip. Adjustment knob eliminates spring tension, so setting torque on adjustable wrenches is fast and easy.
The length also provides the needed reach for those-hard-to-get-at places. Torque setting locks on adjustable wrenches for repetitive applications.
10. Tooluxe #ad
Hardened Steel | 0-150 Ft. Lbs., Tooluxe 03703L 3/8" and ½" Dual Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench #adTooluxe #ad
- Intuitive scale is calibrated in both directions from 0 to 150 foot-pounds SAE; also in metric from 0 to 20 meter-kilograms for quick and easy readability.
Constructed with a powerful steel alloy and a durable corrosion-resistant mirror-chrome finish. Beam deflection wrenches provide precise readings every time, do not come out of calibration like a drive click torque wrench.
Beam style torque wrench uses a calibrated scale fitted to the handle to precisely measure torque, graduated tip prevents parallax error. Both 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch anvils are included for added versatility, the 17” long shaft and grooved handle help to supply ample torque.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|