As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WEN #ad
WEN 61764 16 Gauge Pneumatic Straight Finish Nailer with Carrying Case #adWEN #ad
- Depth adjustment wheel allows users to control the depth of the fired nails. Accepts 16-gauge brad nails ranging from 3/4 to 2-1/2 inches. Magazine holds up to 100 nails at a time.
Features both a contact and a multi-fire trigger for both single and sequential firing modes. Includes a spacious carrying case, rubber-gripped handle, and lubricating oil.
2. NuMax #ad
NuMax SFN64 Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and No Mar Tip #adNuMax #ad
- Compare our products to similar items by Makita, framing, Hitachi, Senco, and Dewalt. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, high quality products. Sequential firing and tool-free depth adjust allow you to customize for any project.
Nailed it: this pneumatic 16-gauge straight finish nailer features a lightweight and durable aluminum body, and an ergonomic comfort grip handle. Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, finish, Bostitch, flooring, including staplers and nailers for siding, Paslode, and roofing.
Our tools are sold, and warrantied in the USA. A no mar tip prevents dents and dings, and the quick jam release lets you easily clear jams without taking the nailer apart. Many uses: this finish nail gun is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, window casing, cabinet work, base boards, staircases, shoe and crown moulding, and chair rail moulding.
We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, top tier customer service and long lasting, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, serviced, distributed, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
3. Metabo HPT #ad
5-Year Warranty NT65M2S, Integrated Air Duster, Finish Nails, 1-Inch up to 2-1/2-Inch, 16 Gauge, Metabo HPT Finish Nailer #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Lightweight: only 3. 7 lbs and well-balanced for minimal fatigue and increased maneuverability. New name. Metabo hpt: same tools. Air duster: duster button to conveniently blow away dust and debris instantly to clear the work surface.
Trigger: selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes. Depth adjustment: tool-free depth of drive adjustment helps to provide a professional finish when fastening into varying materials.
Fasteners: 16-gauge finish nails in lengths ranging from 1-in up to 2-1/2-in. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT.
No-mar tip: no-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from unintended markings. 16 gauge Finish Nailer. Applications: ideal for installing molding, chair rail, cabinetry and other fine finish applications. Exhaust port: 360 degree, fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use.
4. NuMax #ad
And Staples, NuMax SL31 Pneumatic 3-in-1 16-Gauge and 18-Gauge 2" Finish Nailer and Stapler Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with No Mar Tip for Finish Nails, Brad Nails #adNuMax #ad
- It features a comfort padded grip, 18 gauge brad nails, and a lightweight ergonomic design allows extended daily use with less fatigue. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products.
Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, Senco, framing, Hitachi, including staplers and nailers for siding, and roofing. Multipurpose versatility: this pneumatic nailer's 3-in-1 design is compatible with 18 gauge staples, and 16 gauge finish nails.
We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, distributed, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike.
Pro design: this nail gun features a no mar tip that protects your work surface from damage, and debris out of your workspace, 360 degree adjustable exhaust that keeps air, dust, and a reload indicator to make it easy to see when you are running low on fasteners. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, finish, Bostitch, Paslode, flooring, and Dewalt. Our tools are sold, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
|Manufacturer||Prime Global Products #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty and 30 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
5. Metabo HPT #ad
5-Year Warranty NT50AE2, 5/8-Inch up to 2-Inch Brad Nails, 18 Gauge, Tool-less Depth Adjustment, Selective Actuation Switch, Pneumatic, Metabo HPT Brad Nailer #adMetabo HPT #ad
- 5-year Warranty. Brad nailer: accepts 5/8" up to 2" 18-gauge brad nails. 360 degree adjustable exhaust port: Keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project. Lightweight: only 2.
2 lbs, for easy all day use. No-mar tip: protects the work piece from unintended markings. Depth of drive dial: Easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish. Rated pro preferred for nailers for 6 years running.
6. PORTER-CABLE #ad
Straight, 16GA PCC792LA, PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Finish Nailer #adPORTER-CABLE #ad
- Multiple tool free Settings: provide increased productivity and user safety. 100% battery power: Eliminates need for a compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges. Multiple tool free settings: Provides increased productivity and user safety.
Motor design: provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions. Fastener length capacity of 1" to 2-1/2" and a magazine capacity of 100 nails.
|Warranty||3 year limited warrant|
7. Makita #ad
2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer,, Makita AF601 16 Gauge #adMakita #ad
- 2-mode selector switch for control over nailing operation. Efficient motor design offers leading power performance. Nail lock-out mechanism protects tool and work surface from dry-fires.
Tool-less" depth adjustment for more precise flush and Countersink nailing. Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface.
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
8. BOSTITCH #ad
BOSTITCH Nail Gun, Brad Nailer, 18GA BT1855K #adBOSTITCH #ad
- Reversible belt hook: with integrated pencil sharpener for ultimate convenience. Trigger lockout mode for use when working in occupied spaces. Filtered air inlet for improved engine durability.
Dial-a-depth control: quickly and conveniently set fasteners to desired depths. Oil-free engine: requires no daily maintenance and eliminates risk of oil stains on work surfaces. Selectable trigger system: easy conversion between sequential or contact modes.
|Warranty||7 year limited warranty.|
9. DEWALT #ad
18GA, DEWALT Brad Nailer Kit, 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch DWFP12231 #adDEWALT #ad
- Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length. Note: there are no nails included. Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads. Power Source: Pneumatic. Compressor is required to use this product but is not included.
Power tool Type: Pneumatic. Operating pressure 70 - 120 psi. Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work. Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface.
10. Metabo HPT #ad
5-Year Warranty NT65MA4, Finish Nails 1-1/4-Inch up to 2-1/2-Inch, Metabo HPT Finish Nailer, Angled, Selective Actuation Switch, Pneumatic, Integrated Air Duster, 15 Gauge #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required. Same tools. Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing.
Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT.
At only 4. 2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability. 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece. No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed. 15 gauge Finish Nailer. New name. Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use.