As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. M-D Building Products #ad
M-D Building Products 56032 1-Feet by 1-Feet Galvanized Steel Sheet #adM-D Building Products #ad
- 28-gauge steel. Solid galvanized steel sheet. Can be cut with tin snips. Use indoors or outdoors. Use sheet metal screws or rivets to attach to other materials.
2. M-D Building Products #ad
M-D Building Products Galvanized 56020 1 2-Feet Steel Sheet #adM-D Building Products #ad
- Use sheet metal screws or rivets to attach to other materials. Solid galvanized steel sheet. Use indoors or outdoors. Can be cut with tin snips. 28-gauge steel.
3. M-D Building Products #ad
M-D Building Products 57794 2 3-Feet .019-Inch Thick Plain Aluminum Sheet, Mill, 24" x 36" #adM-D Building Products #ad
- Can be cut with tin snips. Perforated : No. Use sheet metal screws or rivets to attach to other materials. Use indoors or outdoors. Mill finish, solid aluminum sheet. 019-inch thick.
4. M-D Building Products #ad
M-D Building Products Steel 56070 1 2-Feet 16 ga Weldable Sheet #adM-D Building Products #ad
- Great for auto and rv repairs, industrial fabrication and repairs and many other home and shop projects. Can be cut with a hacksaw or carbide tip steel cutting blade. Solid wieldable steel sheet. Use sheet metal screws, rivets or weld to attach to other materials. 16 gauge steel.
5. Wall Control #ad
Wall Control 30-P-3232GV Galvanized Steel Pegboard Pack #adWall Control #ad
- Steel pegboards are constructed with a pre-formed 3/4-inch flange that separates the panel storage surface from the wall. Steel panel prevents the pegboard holes from fraying and wearing out over time. Pegboard panels mount directly into studs or sheet rock with no framework required.
Galvanized steel pegboard panels accept slotted, pegs, and more secure hooks, stable, brackets, and shelves. More than ten times stronger than conventional pegboard and 32in Tall x 16in. For mounting into concrete, we would recommend using Blue TapCon screws or equivalent.
|Brand||Wall Control #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wall Control #ad|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited Warranty on Manufacturer Defects. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for Any Reason|
6. Amerimax Home Products #ad
3 Piece, Amerimax Home Products 4736011001 Corrugated Metal 3' Project Panel #adAmerimax Home Products #ad
- Corrugated design gives the panels added rigidity and strength. Panels are packed three per box, for a total of nine 9 linear feet. 3' length project panel eliminates the need to transport or cut larger metal panel for smaller project applications.
Durable 30 gauge galvanized steel can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications. Each panel is an overall size of 26 inch x 36 inch x. 5 inch.
|Brand||Amerimax Home Products #ad|
7. Amerimax Home Products #ad
AMERIMAX HOME PRODUCTS 70512 12-Inch x 25-Feet Galvanized Flashing #adAmerimax Home Products #ad
- The product is manufactured in china. The product is 12"x25' gal flashing. Composed of hardened, galvanized steel. Easy and simple use kit. Immediately stops leaks. Quick, easy repair for roofs and gutters.
8. M-D Building Products #ad
M-D Building Products Galvanized 57836 2 3-Feet 28 ga Steel Sheet, 24" x 36" #adM-D Building Products #ad
- Solid galvanized steel sheet. Can be cut with tin snips. Use sheet metal screws or rivets to attach to other materials. Use indoors or outdoors. 28-gauge steel.
9. Jake Sales #ad
Metal Roofing Screws: 250 10 x 1-1/2" Galvanized Hex Head Sheet Metal Roof Screw. Self Starting Metal to Wood siding Screws. EPDM Washer. No Paint #adJake Sales #ad
- 10 sheet metal roofing screws. Our metal roofing screws are galvanized for corrosion resistance. Hex washer head roof screw with EPDM washer seal, seals roofing panel to screws to prevent leaks.
250 count metal-to-wood roofing screws have a type 17 self-starting tip for easy installation. Corrugated roofing and corrugated siding screws for pole barns, storage shed, shops, etc. The screw is not painted and is naturally a gray color due to the galvanizing process on the screw.
10. Strong-Point #ad
Box of 100, #8 x 1/2" Phillips Modified Truss Head Self-Drilling Tek Screw, Zinc-Plated Steel for Sheet Metal Attaches Wire Lath to Metal Studs #adStrong-Point #ad
- Convenience: phillips modified truss head sheet Metal Screws are known to be convenient and versatile. Installed with #2 Phillips Driver. High quality zinc-plated steel: phillips modified Truss Head Sheet Metal Screw made of 100% high quality durable steel with hard Zinc Plating, built to last years with no wear and tear.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
For use in sheet metal steel, attaches wire lath to Metal Studs or Metal or Aluminum to Metal or Aluminum. Amazon protected Money-Back Satisfaction Guaranteed. Great to have while working with sheet metal environment. Rust resistant: zinc Plating provides an excellent corrosion resistant shell for a long lasting cost effective fastener.