As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rust-Oleum #ad
Varathane 313610 Premium Fast Dry Wood Stain, 1/2 Pint, Honey Maple #adRust-Oleum #ad
- High performance stain system enhanced with nano pigment particles. Dries to the touch in just 1 hour and covers up to 70 square feet.
Ideal for use on all interior wood projects: furniture, doors, cabinets, trim and paneling. Highlights natural wood grain to reveal wood's beauty. One-coat coverage, fast-drying oil based formula.
2. Minwax #ad
Minwax 222304444 Wood Finish Penetrating Interior Wood Stain, 1/2 pint, Colonial Maple #adMinwax #ad
- Can be used to add beauty to any bare or stripped wood surface. America's favorite wood finish. Available in 28 beautiful colors. Penetrates deep into wood fibers to highlight the grain. It is ideal for staining unfinished wood furniture, cabinets, trim, wood door, molding and hardwood floors.
3. Minwax #ad
Minwax 260304444 Interior Wood Gel Stain, 1/2 pint, Antique Maple #adMinwax #ad
- 1/2 pint. For beauty that goes beyond wood. Non drip formula. Delivers uniform color evenly on wood and non-wood surfaces, such as metal, veneer, and fiberglass. Non drip formula. Use on wood, fiberglass, plywood, metal, and other surfaces.
1/2 pint. Antique Maple. Use on wood, metal, plywood, fiberglass, and other surfaces. For beauty that goes beyond wood. Its unique non-drip formula makes application easy for vertical surfaces. Antique Maple. Recommended uses: woodwork, doors, molding, furniture, trim, cabinets, accessories.
4. Minwax #ad
Minwax 308210000 Wood Finishing Clothes, Maple #adMinwax #ad
- Provides beautiful results in one hour. Wood finishing cloths come in 5 popular wood tones from Natural Oak to Dark Mahogany. Dries in one hour and cleans up with soap and warm water. Experience the fast and easy way to finish wood.
Sand the wood smooth, remove any sanding dust, simply wipe on the stain and finish using the pre-moistened cloths. Wipe off the excess with a clean rag, let dry for an hour, and you’re done. One easy step. It's diy in a whole new way.
5. Howard Products #ad
Maple-Pine, 8 oz, Howard Products RF2008 Restor-A-Finish #adHoward Products #ad
- Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes. Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it.
Restor-a-finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions. Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Cherry, Mahogany, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak, Walnut, Maple-Pine, Golden Oak, and Ebony Brown.
With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes. Restor-a-finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish.
6. General Finishes #ad
1/2 Pint, General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, Colonial Maple #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Can help you get a more even appearance on difficult woods such as aspen or pine. Woodworkers love the lustrous finish that shows up. This is the stain that has the most "finishing feel" of all General Finishes' products.
Heavy-bodied, and so does not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-base stains do. Easy-to-use stains simply wipe on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush no spills or splashes.
7. TransTint #ad
TransTint Dyes, Dark Vintage Maple #adTransTint #ad
- Delivery requires street address. Dyes can be mixed with water for an economical, nonflammable stain. Bottle yields about 2 quarts of dye-stain.
Mix with alcohol for a fast drying, non-grain raising stain. This product cannot ship to a PO box. Not for exterior use, 2 oz. Dyes can be added directly to water-based finishes and solvents.
8. General Finishes #ad
1 Quart, General Finishes Oil Based Penetrating Wood Stain, Honey Maple #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Brush, wipe on with Clean Rag, Wipe Off. Oil based stain penetrates the grain of the wood to promote uniform acceptance of stain. Prevents streaking and blotching to help ensure a beautiful, even stain.
Can be top coated with oil or water based products such as General Finishes Arm-R-Seal, Gel Topcoat, High Performance, or Flat Out Flat. Clean up with mineral spirits.
9. Minwax #ad
Stain & Polyurethane in 1 Step, Old Maple, quart, Satin, Minwax 61330444 PolyShades #adMinwax #ad
- Reduces finishing time. Cleans up with mineral spirits. Great color options to choose from. Enhances wood grain by combining beautiful rich stain color and long-lasting polyurethane protection in one easy step. To learn how polyshades can help you easily change the color of your stained or polyurethane finished wood, view the PolyShades Color Transformation Guide.
Can be used over polyurethane finishes, so you can change the color of your finished wood, without removing the existing finish. For use on interior wood surfaces.
|Manufacturer||Paint Sundries Solutions #ad|
10. SamaN #ad
SamaN Interior Water Based Stain for Fine Wood, Canadian Maple, 12 oz #adSamaN #ad
- Made for all types of interior woodwork. Exceptional coverage -12-Ounce covers up to 75 Square Feet. No need for a conditioner. Needs just one coat. Safe for the earth, safe for people and safe for pets.