As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fulton #ad
Fulton Taper Cutting Jig For Creating Tapered Angles Up to 15 Degrees on Your Table Saw 24 Inch Long Aluminum Rails with Scale and Stop #adFulton #ad
- Then simply adjust the taper jig to match those two marks. Table saws are designed to rip stock parallel to the fence or cross-cut stock at various angles with a miter gauge. Second mark the starting cut at one end and then mark the exit cut at the other end of your piece of stock.
Our taper jig will most certainly enhance your woodworking abilities and your woodworking projects. Perfect for building woodworking projects like table legs, chair legs, magazine racks and more where slight tapers are common. Constructed of durable aluminum the fulton taper cutting Jig comes with an easy grip handle, adjustable 24 inch rails with fixed stop, easy-to-read graduated scale that measures 0 to 15 degrees of taper or 3 inches per foot and full instruction sheet.
Making long rip cuts at angles from 1 deg to 15 degrees on a table saw without a jig can be challenging and dangerous attempting free hand.
Two ways to set the jig. The fulton taper cutting jig has been designed to make long rip cuts at angles from 1 deg to 15 degrees using your table saw. As well as its ability to work on either the left or right side of your table saw fence. First use the scale that has markings up to 15 degrees of taper. This easy to use jig is fully adjustable for right or left hand use.
2. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT Taper Gauge Jig Tool Kit Set for Tapering Angle Cutting Wood Tapered Legs and More on Radial Arm or Table Saw #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Various tapers applications: reversible for left-hand or right-hand operation so anyone can cut out items like tapered table legs, tapered waste baskets, magazine racks, molding cuts, and dado cuts; The thumb wing nut enables fine adjustment of the jig for all applications up to 24 inches length of jig legs. No more guessing: the dct taper gauge jig tool kit set for tapering angle cutting wood tapered legs and more allows for complete workpiece control when making taper or angle cuts on any radial-arm or table saw; Making a taper on a piece of wood is difficult with only a table saw and dangerous attempting free-hand, so this jig with a removable and adjustable stop allows you to make tapers safely and accurately; Easily taper table legs or use for construction and remodeling.
Easy to use: mark your piece of wood with the angle cut you want to create, adjusted taper width until both measurements are equal, set the taper jig next to the piece of wood and measure the distance from the marked angle to the taper jig on both the small and large sides of the marked angle, align marked angle line to saw blade, set the taper guide against the fence and board against taper guide, and cut moving both the taper guide and wood piece along saw.
Accurate measurement: includes an easy-to-read graduated scale that measures up to 3 inches per foot or 15 degrees of taper; Gauge allows you to make adjustments to change the angle to your fence so you saw safely with a consistent and reproducible taper. Contents: package includes 1 pair of jig legs, 1 locking bracket, assembly hardware, 1 handle, 1 work stop, and assembly instructions; Wood and saw required, 1 scale, not included.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
3. MICROJIG #ad
And Band Saws for Woodworking Works with GRR-RIPPER, Router Table, MicroJig Tapering Jig for Table Saw #adMICROJIG #ad
- Two independent Memory Locks keeps angles for repeat taper cuts. Cut up to 8-sided tapered legs together with the GRR-RIPPER 3D Push block.
Infinite taper adjustments between 0 and 10 degrees. Precision taper cuts as accurate as 1/8 of a degree. Full instructional DVD and bonus project plans included.
|Manufacturer||MICROJIG, Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||Extended 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty from Authorized Dealers Only|
4. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Thin Rip Jig Table Saw Jig to Make Repetitive Narrow Strip Cuts on Table Saws and Also Works with Router Tables and Band Saws #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- In certain cases, when working with larger or longer stock on table saws or router tables, we recommend using two thin rip jigs behind the blade or cutter for extra stability when feeding your stock through. After your first cut, reset your stock behind the blade and slide the fence over so your stock piece is touching the guide roller on the Thin Rip Jig.
Set your fence and feed each stock piece through the blade to achieve the same size each and every time. Once set, secure the thin Rip Jig simply by rotating the large, easy to grip star shaped knob. Making repetitive cuts on your table saw is a pretty straight forward process.
You could always reverse measure and keep the off fall piece, but without a guide of some sort that can be inaccurate. The thin rip jig acts kind of like a third hand behind the blade or cutter. The jig fits directly into most any standard 3/8” x 3/4” miter slot.
Making your thin rip cuts in this fashion allows you to cut wider boards down without getting your fingers in harms way by keep them away from the blade or cutter. The thin rip works much like a feather except that it doesn’t exert spring like pressure against the board. The thin rip jig has a roller guide bearing on the tip to make feeding your stock through an easy and smooth moving process. With the saw unplugged simply measure from the outside of of the blade toward the tip of the guide roller Thin Rip Jig for the width cut you want to make.
5. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71035 Table Saw Angle Cutting Jig for Creating Tapered Cuts | 24-Inch Lightweight Aluminum Rails and Laser Etched Scale, 15 Degrees of Taper #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Features: sturdy construction and design with extruded legs with an anodized finish, a tapered handle with a round head and textured finish, plush an improved laser etched 17 gauge steel hinge plate.
Premium: made with a highly durable, yet lightweight aluminum extrusion construction that offers anti-corrosive properties and a high strength-to-weight ratio for heavy duty applications.
Includes: 1 table saw taper cutting Jig with 24” rails with work stops, ergonomic handle, lock knob and laser etched scale. Versatile: perfect for making angled cuts, wedges, chairs, projects that require slight tapers or other woodworking projects such as building kitchen table legs, wooden racks, and more.
Function: used as a taper cutting guide for table saws, this easy-to-use woodworking tool helps you to make long rip cuts at angles from 1” per foot 4. 8 degrees or up to 3” per foot 15 degrees.
6. Grizzly Industrial #ad
Grizzly Industrial H7583, Tenoning Jig #adGrizzly Industrial #ad
- Fits left-tilting and right-tilting table saws with "T" shaped miter slot. Adjustable bevel angle and backstop. Ensures accurate and repeatable results.
7. WOODRIVER #ad
Aluminum Guide Bars and Push Handle, WoodRiver Taper Jig #adWOODRIVER #ad
- Accurately cuts tapers up to 3" per foot or 15 degrees. 2-5/8" push handle. Includes a graduated scale measuring degrees and inches per foot of taper -. Woodriver is proudly made by woodcraft, woodcraft and woodcraft magazine as well as the greatest selection of woodworking books, sanding, videos, power tools, kits, wood, Highpoint, planes, routers, America’s leading supplier of saws, hand tools, wood stain and paint, dust collection and more.
Our award winning family of brands includes WoodRiver, and plans. Aluminum guide bars.
|Manufacturer||Woodcraft Supply #ad|
8. Silverline Tools #ad
Silverline Tools Rockler 942321 Taper/Straight-Line Jig #adSilverline Tools #ad
- Indexing marks make angle setting easy. Remove mitre bar for ripping straight edges. Dual tape measures for fast reference. Fits standard 10 x 19mm mitre slots. Includes 914mm mitre bar.
|Brand||Silverline Tools #ad|