As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 00206A ½-Inch Drive Premium Breaker Bar | 24-Inch Length | 180 Flex Cr-Mo Head | Supreme Leverage to Loosen Stubborn Lug Nuts without Damage #adNeiko #ad
- High leverage: this ½-inch drive breaker bar comes with an extra-long 24-inch handle that provides great leverage to amplify torque output and loosen the toughest bolts and lug nuts on your car or vehicle.
Design: each breaker bar head has a spring-load ball bearing that holds sockets securely with a precise fit that makes for the ideal condition to break and loosen rusted, stubborn or stuck nuts and bolts without causing damage to your car or vehicle.
Multiple angles: this cheater bar has a 180-degree flexible chrome-moly head that works at any angle, so you can reach around tight spaces and generate the optimized leverage that is required for those tough nuts and bolts.
Durable: the chrome-moly drive head is hardened for amazing performance and made of extremely durable drop forged heat-treated chrome vanadium with a polished and grooved handle to give you a comfortable grip while providing superior power.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
2. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive x 24 Inch Breaker Bar | SBH00224 #adTEKTON #ad
- An internal spring controls the tension and position of the head while installing sockets or engaging fasteners. No preset head positions means you can move fluidly around obstructions along your swing path.
Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of one- or two-handed grip positions. Stated length is true working length, from center of drive tang at 90? to end of handle.
Durable chrome plated finish is corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean. 230-degree pivoting head lets you approach your work from any angle. Long handle provides extended reach and the leverage to free rusted or stuck nuts and bolts.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
3. MAXPOWER #ad
MAXPOWER 1/2-Inch and 3/8-Inch Drive Dual-drive 24-Inch Breaker Bar Flex Handle #adMAXPOWER #ad
- 1/2-inch drive head delivers up to 512n. M 378lb. Ft of torque. Dual 1/2-inch and 3/8-inch breaker bar, 360-degree rotating Cr-Mo drive head lets you work at any angle. 3/8-inch drive head delivers up to 202N. M 149lb. Ft of torque.
Spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets. Breaks loose, rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. Smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip. Suitable for heavy-duty works. Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction. It is not recommended to use a force-adding bar. Suitable for medium-duty and precision works.
4. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 00207B ¾” Drive Premium Breaker Bar | 24” Length | Cr-Mo Flex Head | Cr-V Steel #adNeiko #ad
- Versatile: 180-degree flexible head works at any angle, to reach around tight spaces and generate optimized leverage. Design: spring-load ball bearing holds sockets securely and is ideal to break and loosen rusted, stubborn, or stuck nuts and bolts.
Durable: forged and heat-treated chrome-moly 3/4” drive head for added strength and durability. Long reach: 24 inch extra-long chrome vanadium steel handle provides maximum torque.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
5. VCT #ad
VCT Professional Grade 1/2" x 24" Breaker Bar CrV Mirror Chrome #adVCT #ad
- Spring ball bearings hold sockets securely. Durable chrome plated finish is corrosion-resistant and easy to wipe clean. Head flex 180 degrees 24" in length.
Sleek and simple handle design offers comfort and control in a variety of one- or two-handed grip positions. Long handle provides extended reach and the leverage to free rusted or stuck nuts and bolts.
|Manufacturer||J&R Quality Tools #ad|
6. MAXPOWER #ad
MAXPOWER 24-Inch Breaker Bar 1/2-Inch Drive Flex Handle #adMAXPOWER #ad
- Overall length 600mm / 24 inch breaker bar with 1/2" drive, which delivers up to 512N. M 378lb. Ft of torque. Smoothly contoured, round profile handle for a comfortable grip. Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel construction.
It is not recommended to use a force-adding bar. Breaks loose, rusted or stuck nuts and bolts. 180 degree cr-mo drive flex head, spring-loaded ball bearing retains sockets, 1/2" Breaker bar Suitable for heavy-duty works.
7. GEARWRENCH #ad
81308D, GEARWRENCH 1/2" Drive Flex Handle/Breaker Bar, 24" #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Extra leverage is used to break free tough nuts and bolts in hard to get at places. Item package weight: 1. 880004 lb. Item package dimension: 24. 0" l x 1. 1" w x 1. 1" h. Nickel chrome finish for long corrosion resistant life.
8. Walfront #ad
Sliding Wrench Breaker Bar T-Handle Socket Wrench Heavy Duty Steel With Ergonomic Design 1/2", 357g/12.6oz #adWalfront #ad
- Ergonomic designt-type handle with ergonomic design that make it easy to operate, comfortable to hold. Superior propertymade of high quality steel, high strength and good wear resistance, durable to use. Flexibly applied forslide bar socket wrench can be flexibly applied for variety sizes of screws.
Convenient to usecompact size, high torsion force, high work efficiency and simple operation. Can used with otherthe movable square head in the middle of the spanner can be used with sleeves of various sizes.
|Part Number||Wal frontggia9r3wdk-01|
9. Titan Tools #ad
Titan 12024 1/2" Drive 24" Ratcheting Breaker Bar #adTitan Tools #ad
- Chrome plated bar and black oxide finish on head to resist corrosion. Heavy duty chrome vanadium steel construction; maximum torque: 376 feet/pounds 52 kilograms/m; 3-way ratcheting action: right-hand thread, left-hand thread or lock. 1/2 inch drive ratchet head swivels 180 degrees.
|Brand||Titan Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Star Asia #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty does not cover abuse|