As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Woodcut Tools #ad
For Sharpening High Speed Steel Woodturning Tools, 180 Grit, 1/2" Bore, Woodcut Tools Tru-Grind 6" CBN Grinding Wheel, 1.0" Wide #adWoodcut Tools #ad
- Fine and even finish to woodturning tools - 180 grit gives a fine and even finish to your tools with only light pressure required. No dressing or conditioning required - A CBN wheel is designed for sharpening high speed steels and will withstand the friction from grinding with much less heat produced than a diamond wheel.
Our money back guarantee - we consistently get feedback from customers who have found the quality and performance of our products have exceeded expectations, we offer a no questions asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Give our tru-grind cbn wheel a go today, but in case you don't agree, absolutely risk free! No burnt or blue edges - cool cutting provides no burnt or blue edges with a smooth grinding experience from 100 to 3500 RPM. No wear - cbn wheels retain their shape and size so no resetting of your jigs.
2. Hurricane Turning Tools #ad
Hurricane 6" CBN Grinding Wheel, 1.0" Wide, 1/2" Bore, 180 Grit, for Sharpening High Speed Steel Tools #adHurricane Turning Tools #ad
- Balanced in the manufacturing process and never need "Truing" or "Dressing". Ideal for sharpening woodturning tools High Speed Steel only. Series ii wheels are made from an aluminum core, which is lighter in weight than steel and will run smoother on all grinders.
Designed for use with bench type grinders; 1800 RPM Preferred or 3600 RPM. Wheel diameter does not change over time; CBN material is on the face and sides 1/4" of the wheel.
3. Hurricane Turning Tools #ad
1.0" Wide, for Sharpening High Speed Steel Tools, 80 Grit, Hurricane 6" CBN Grinding Wheel, 1/2" Bore #adHurricane Turning Tools #ad
- Wheel diameter does not change over time; CBN material is on the face and sides 1/4" of the wheel. Designed for use with bench type grinders; 1800 RPM Preferred or 3600 RPM. Ideal for sharpening woodturning tools High Speed Steel only.
Series ii wheels are made from an aluminum core, which is lighter in weight than steel and will run smoother on all grinders. Balanced in the manufacturing process and never need "Truing" or "Dressing".
4. SCOTTCHEN #ad
Diamond Lapidary Jewelry Grinding Wheel 6"x1" with 1" Arbor Hole for Gem Granite Glass Stone Marble Jade, 120 Grit #adSCOTTCHEN #ad
- Grit: 120 Applicationthis diamond flat grinding wheel suitable for grinding/cutting super hard materials, hard alloy, wolfram steel, granite, ceramic, such as: gem stones, marble, glass, etc.
High qualitypremium diamond is strong adhesion and durable, which can last for a long service life. Excellent effectthis diamond Grinding Wheel is high stiffness, which can achieve fast cutting/grinding, and make your grinding work more effective.
Dimensiondiameter x arbor hole x Thickness: 6" x 1" x 1". Using tipscan be used in dry or wet condition, wet use recommended, should be Dry after use to prevent rust. Great for cabbing and contour grinding.
5. VIKING MOUNTAIN TOOL WORKS #ad
VMTW 8X1 inch CBN Grinding Wheel 180 Grit Sharpen High Speed Steel Cutting Tools #adVIKING MOUNTAIN TOOL WORKS #ad
- Designed for use with slow speed 8 inch bench type grinders; 1800 RPM or 3600RPM. Precision made solid aluminum body 8" dia by 1" with CBN on the face and 1/4" sides of the wheel.
Will never need dressing, or truing. For 5/8 inch shaft. Would work great on a RIKON slow speed grinder. Wheel diameter stays the same, so you will not need to be keep adjusting your jig. Use with high speed Steel HSSTools Only.
6. SYPARTS TOOL #ad
Tiles and Ceramics 78x12.7x10mm, 3 Inch 150 Grit Flat Diamond Grinding Wheel Cutter Grinder Power Tool with 1/2" Bore for Grinding Hard Alloy, Glass #adSYPARTS TOOL #ad
- The diamond sand is evenly attached and wear-resistant, strong grinding capacity, and it is not easy to drop sand. Good shape retention, precision machining and high grinding efficiency.
Diameter x bore diameter x thickness: 78mm/Approx. 3" x12. 7mm/Approx. 1/2" x 10mm. Material: diamond sand coated ; Grit: 150# ; Grit Width: 10mm.
1pc diamond Grinding Wheel. And mainly applicable to small side grinding machine, tiles, grinder. Mainly used for grinding hard alloy, also can be used for glass, gems, ceramics, tungsten steel milling cutters, molds and other materials edge grinding and chamfer.
|Brand||SYPARTS TOOL #ad|
7. POWERTEC #ad
6" x 3/4", POWERTEC 15508 1/2" Arbor 150-Grit Silicon Carbide Grinding Wheel #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Quality specs: this silicon carbide wheel measures 6 inches in diameter, comes with a ½” arbor hole size, 3/4” in thickness, and possesses a 4140 maximum RPM.
Applications: works exceptionally well on tools like drills, blending, grinding, mills or disposable tips for burring, stock removal, rust removal, cleaning and finishing.
Compatibility: abrasive wheel is designed to fit most stationary bench grinder machines and work benches. Function: provides clean, high precision edges and surfaces for non-ferrous tools and metals such as aluminum, fast, copper or titanium. Includes: 6” bench Grinding Wheel w/ 150 grit.
8. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Chisels, Bowl Gouges, Slotted Platform and Tool Rest, Pro Grind Sharpening System For Lathe Turning Tools, Spindle Gouges and More. Includes the Multi-Grind Jig for Gouges, Gouges, Skews #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The pro grind sharpening system includes a vast collection of unique setup tools, bowl gouges, block plane irons and more with the PRO GRIND Sharpening System! With 3 primary methods of sharpening, carving tools, gouges, wood turning scrapers, jigs and accessories that most sharpening systems force you to purchase separately. The pro grind tool rest bar attachment offers you the best possible way to achieve a precise edge to your bevels without taking of too much material off of your tool.
The large, 3” x 5” slotted platform is the ideal way to sharpen flat edged tools like wood turning skews, chisels and hand plane irons. Not only will it correctly shape your tools, side grinds aka Ellsworth grind, you will also be able to repeat the process to produce consistent results every time.
After all, we need our tools to last a long time, so why would you want to take off to much at a time? The Tool Rest Bar is ideal for sharpening curved, even bevel edges that are typically used on spindle and roughing gouges. The tool holder is designed to keep your tools at the correct angle while being able to slide side to side during the sharpening process.
Sharpen chisels, parting tools, spindle gouges, you’ll be able to precisely hone each tool to your exacting specifications regardless of the tool you are sharpening. The platform has a slot milled horizontally through it so it can accept the included tool holder. The pro grind sharpening system also comes with a number of setup jigs and accessories to help in the setup process to sharpen your tools to the proper and repeatable angles. From the built-in projection gauge on the multi-grind arm to the Magnetic Micro Bevel setup block you’ll be able to achieve consistent repeatable angles and produce excellent results each and every time you use the PRO GRIND Sharpening Jig system.
9. Pferd #ad
6" Diameter, 3/4" Thick, Aluminum Oxide, 1" Arbor Hole, PFERD 61742 Bench Grinding Wheel, 80 Grit, 4140 Maximum RPM #adPferd #ad
- Available in 80 grit size. High performance on a multitude of materials. Bench wheel is packed with telescoping bushings to accommodate popular machine spindle sizes.
4140 rpm maximum rotational speed. Made of regular aluminum oxide in a vitrified bond Bench wheel is packed with telescoping bushings to accommodate popular machine spindle sizes.
|Manufacturer||PFERD Inc. #ad|