As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. THE SHARP TOOL CO., INC. #ad
144" x 1.14" x .035 x 3/4" Deck Duster Box of 6 pcs Bandsaw Blades #adTHE SHARP TOOL CO., INC. #ad
- Recommended for wheels 14" or larger. Blade thickness:. 035" tooth spacing: 3/4". Experience what deckduster can do for you! Removes up to 85% of the sawdust during the cut! Blade length: 144" blade Width: 1. 14". Box of 6 blades.
2. Starrett #ad
Hook Tooth, Positive Rake, 0.025" Thick, 150" Length, Starrett, 91147-12-06 Duratec SFB Band Saw Blade, 1/4" Width, Carbon Steel, Raker Set, 6 TPI #adStarrett #ad
- Carbon steel blade is designed for cutting aluminum, other nonferrous metals, and wood. Hook-tooth design with positive rake angle for fast, general-purpose cutting.
Raker set helps clear chips for reduced clogging. Good for contour and straight cuts on a variety of machines. Flexible back for resisting breakage when making curved cuts.
3. Lenox #ad
1792727 Classic Pro Vari-Raker Band Saw Blade, 0.035" Thick, Positive Rake, 5-8 TPI, 144" Length, 1" Width, Bimetal, Regular Tooth, Raker Set, Lenox #adLenox #ad
- Optimized variable pitch and raker set for quiet cutting and low vibration. Classic pro design for smooth, straight high-production cutting. Bimetal for cutting carbon steel, structural steel, stainless steel, mold steel, tool steel, alloy steel, and aluminum and other nonferrous metals.
Positive rake increases tooth penetration for saws with limited feeds. Good for cuts in solid, tubular, and structural shapes.
|Manufacturer||LENOX, Newell Rubbermaid #ad|
4. Yellowhammer #ad
6 TPI, Yellowhammer Premium Carbon Steel Made in the USA Band Saw Blade Specifically Designed for the JET JWBS-14DXPRO Bandsaw 105 inch x 1/4 inch x .025 inch #adYellowhammer #ad
- Versatile: cut all types of wood and non-ferrous metals copper, brass, aluminum. Superior weld: fatigue resistant premium carbon tool steel blade is best in class for general-purpose blades.
Money-back guarantee: Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back! Made in the usa: yellowhammer Bandsaw Blades are 100% Made in the USA. Intricate cuts: all yellowhammer Bandsaw Blades are heavy duty and heat-treated and can withstand sharp flexing and high speeds.
5. DEWALT #ad
6-Piece DW4856, Metal/Wood Cutting Set, DEWALT Reciprocating Saw Blades #adDEWALT #ad
- Straight cuts & increased durability: Tall, thick blade profile provides straight cuts in heavy metal cutting applications and adds durability for tough demolition applications. Made in the usa with global materials**. Average performance of DEWALT reciprocating saw blade range vs.
Up to 50% longer life*: patented tooth forms optimize chip removal for efficient cutting and long life. Durable blade design: Bi-metal construction delivers blade flexibility and a long-lasting cutting edge. Toughcase Container made in China. Prior generation DEWALT blades.
|Warranty||1 Year Full Warranty|
6. Starrett #ad
99176-06 Intenss Pro-Die Band Saw Blade, Intenss Tooth, Neutral Rake, Raker Set, Bimetal, 10 TPI, 0.035" Thick, 1/2" Width, 72" Length, Starrett #adStarrett #ad
- Good for cuts in solid, structural, and tubular shapes. Variable tooth pitch reduces noise levels and vibration. Raker set helps clear chips for reduced clogging. Bimetal blade is designed for cutting low alloy steel; aluminum; stainless steel; carbon steel; tool, die, and mold steel; steel up to C45 Rockwell hardness; nickel-based alloys; and nonferrous metal.
Intenss tooth design with neutral rake angle for general-purpose cutting.
7. Timber Wolf #ad
3 TPI, Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 1" x 142" #adTimber Wolf #ad
- Thin kerf. Runs cooler and lasts longer. Runs under low tension which requires less horsepower. Ideal for resawing thick stock. High silicon, low carbide steel.
|Brand||Timber Wolf #ad|
|Manufacturer||PS Wood Machines #ad|
8. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee Electric Tool 49-22-1129 Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Blade Set, White, 12 Pc #adMilwaukee #ad
- Wide, allowing it to fit in tight spaces. Thick blades -. 042-inch and. 062-inch for extreme applications. 1-inch height for added strength.
9. Timber Wolf #ad
Timber Wolf Bandsaw Blade 115" x 3/4" x 2/3 TPI Alternate Set #adTimber Wolf #ad
- More ductile steel than any high carbon steel leads to extended flex life and a cooler running blade. Precision induction hardening throughout the blade vs competitors flame hardening.
Milled teeth are 50 percent shARPER than competitors stamped or crush ground blades. Tooth edge is 20 percent harder than any high carbon steel resulting in extended sharp time.
|Brand||Timber Wolf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Timber Wolf #ad|