As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain #ad
Norton Abrasives 07660787940 4-1/2 oz. Sharpening Stone Oil #adNorton Abrasives - St. Gobain #ad
- Flushes away dislodged abrasive and metal chips to prevent metal from bonding with surface of oilstone. Highly refined lubricant, effective for many lubricating tasks. Meets u. S.
4-1/2 oz. Formulated for sharpening stone lubrication, with correct viscosity for smooth sharpening. Pharmacopeia mineral oil purity standards for use near food preparation. Can stores compactly and fits into Norton portable sharpening systems for mobile use.
2. Symantec Norton Saint Gobain Abrasives #ad
St. Gobain XB5 61463687770 Sharpening Stone Oil, Specially Formulated Natural Highly-Refined Light Mineral Lubrication Oil, 1 Pint/16 Ounce, Pharmacopoeia Grade Safe For Kitchen Use, Norton Abrasives #adSymantec Norton Saint Gobain Abrasives #ad
- Use norton oil to optimize the performance of Crystolon, India and Arkansas stones. Pharmacopoeia Grade. Specially formulated Natural Highly-Refined Light Mineral Lubrication Oil. 1 pint 16 Ounce. Safe for Kitchen Use.
3. Smith's #ad
Smith's TRI-6 Arkansas TRI-HONE Sharpening Stones System #adSmith's #ad
- Molded plastic base with Nonskid Rubber Feet for Safety. 2 arkansas stones fine & Medium & 1 Coarse synthetic stone. Sharpening angle Guide Ensures Correct Angle every time. Stones mounted on rotating Molded Plastic Triangle for Easy Stone Rotation and Identification.
4. Whetstone Cutlery #ad
Whetstone Cutlery 20-10960 Knife Sharpening Stone-Dual Sided 400/1000 Grit Water Stone-Sharpener and Polishing Tool for Kitchen, Hunting and Pocket Knives or Blades by Whetstone #adWhetstone Cutlery #ad
- Also works for hatchets, blades, axes, hunting or pocket knives, scissors, carving and gardening tools. Restores sharpness- after one use with this water stone, dull knives and battered blades will be restored to razor sharpness.
Simply soak stone for 5-10 minutes before use, and lubricate with additional water as needed when sharpening. Features include: 2-sided stone block, Dark Green: 400 Grit, Light Green: 1000 Grit.
No expensive honing oil needed! multi use tool- this whetstone can be used as a one-stop shop for any item you want sharpened and polished, including kitchen cutlery, and razors. Water stone- this stone is meant to be used with water, not oil.
Material: green silicon carbide. Dimensions: 7” l x 2. 25” w x 1. 125” h. Recondition all your tools with this kitchen or workshop essential. Dual sided sharpening- made from durable silicon carbide, used for returning edges to their original shape, this two-sided sharpening block comes with both a 400-grit side, and a 1000-grit side used for smoothing and polishing cutting edges.
|Brand||Whetstone Cutlery #ad|
|Manufacturer||Trademark Global #ad|
5. CHEERBRIGHT #ad
80# 150# 240# 400# 600# 800# 1000# 5.9x0.47x0.24Inch, CHEERBRIGHT 7pcs Whetstone Stone Set/Sharpening Oil Stone Kit #adCHEERBRIGHT #ad
- The sharpening stone set have 7 different grit size that you can coarse grinding, 800, 240, medium grinding, polishing your jewelry agate or other hard and brittle materials etc. Size-5.
9x047x024inch ;. Material: green silicon CarbidePleace Note: Green silicon carbide whetstone texture is slightly softer. Sharpening Stone Shape: Rectangular. Grit: 80, 400, fine grinding, 600, 150, 1000. Uses: widely used in knives, lacquered metal and so on.
6. Smith's #ad
Smith's SK2 2-Stone Sharpening Kit #adSmith's #ad
- Made in China. Built for performance and durability. Natural arkansas stones remove the least amount of metal while polishing your edge to razor sharpness. Sharpening angle guide to teach basic correct angle for first-time user.
7. Smith's #ad
Smith's HON1-4oz Honing Solution, White #adSmith's #ad
- Prevents clogged pores that can inhibit sharpening. Features built-in stone Cleaning agents and rust/corrosion inhibitors. Excellent for lubricating your Arkansas or diamond stone when sharpening.
Non-petroleum based with built-in stone cleaning agents and rust/corrosion inhibitors. 4 ounces for extended sharpening.
|Manufacturer||Smith's Consumer Products #ad|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|
8. Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain #ad
4-1/2 Ounce Norton Oil, Medium Crystolon and Fine India Stones, Norton Abrasives IM313 Pro Multi-Oilstone Sharpening System c/w 11-1/2" Coarse Crystolon, Plastic Angle Guide and Reservoir Uni #adNorton Abrasives - St. Gobain #ad
- Self-contained bench sharpening unit with reservoir for oil and rotating axis that holds three stones in place for sequential use. Angle guide to position tool correctly for sharpening, and 16 oz.
Includes three sharpening stones: 100-grit silicon carbide stone for repairing, 150-grit silicon carbide for sharpening and maintaining, and 320-grit aluminum oxide for honing cutting edges.
1/2 x 11-1/2 x 2-1/2 inch h x w x d size of oilstones makes them suitable for use as bench sharpeners for knives and tools. Durable plastic case has a lid and no-slip rubber feet, and protects stones against breakage. Bottle of Norton sharpening stone oil for lubrication.
9. TREND #ad
Trend DWS/LF/100 3.4 Fluid-Ounce Diamond Abrasive Lapping Fluid #adTREND #ad
- Lapping fluid results: Helps prevent loading and clogging; reduces threat of rust by up to 95%. Contains: 3. 4 fl oz of lapping fluid. Warning: must be used on Trend diamond stones in order to validate five-year warranty.
For optimum performance: Apply gentle pressure during sharpening process with minimal amounts of Trend lapping fluid. Compatibility: Suitable for use with all quality diamond abrasive products.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|