As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Walter Surface Technologies #ad
Threaded Hole, Walter 13K504 Stringer Bead Wire Wheel Brush, 5 in. Carbon Steel Wheel Brush with Knot Twisted Wires #adWalter Surface Technologies #ad
- Aggressive brushing: the orange deburring brush features oil-hardened and tempered knot-twisted wires for faster and longer brushing action and quick weld removal. Maximum safety: abrasive wheel ensures minimal vibration and maximum user safety.
The wire brush also helps in deburring and removing rust, paint, or oxide from carbon steel surfaces. It works at a maximum rotational speed of 15, 000 RPM.
Arbor hole. Abrasive wheel brush is durably manufactured to work in heavy brushing action and quicker cleaning. In diameter, 1/4 in. Applications: the abrasive wheel brush is used for cleaning pipe welds between passes and brushing in narrow grooves.
Each wire tuft of the brushing wheel is precision balanced for smooth operation. In width and features a 5/8 -11 in. Deburring wheel: stringer bead brush with lesser tendency of carbide precipitation is ideal for resurfacing metals. Product specifications: rugged wheel brush measures 5 in.
2. Walter Surface Technologies #ad
7 in. Orange Abrasive Wheel Brush with Crimped Wires, Round Hole, Carbon Steel, Walter 13B070 Stringer Bead Wheel Brush #adWalter Surface Technologies #ad
- Longevity: the wire brush features perfectly balanced industrial-grade crimped wires to ensure a smooth-running operation and longer brush life. Specifications: this carbon steel brush measures 7 in.
Industrial usage: this abrasive wire brush has optimal density for most effective brushing action to clean hard-to-reach spots effectively. In width, 5/8 to 1-1/4 in. Abrasive brush: the wheel brush can be used for the removal of waste materials like rust, paint, or corrosion from carbon steel surfaces.
It can be employed with angle grinders, bench and pedestal grinders for maximum brushing action. Crimped wires help cover maximum surface area. Applications: the stringer bead brush helps in cleaning and deburring of steel surfaces. In diameter, 7/8 in. Arbor diameter, and the diameter of wire is 00118 in. This abrasive brush is rated for maximum rotational speed of 6000 rpm.
3. Walter Surface Technologies #ad
2 in. Stainless Steel Brush for Surface Cleaning. Abrasive Finishing Brushes, Walter 13C170 Crimped Wire Mounted Brush – 5/8 in. Width #adWalter Surface Technologies #ad
- Specifications: the stainless steel brush with straight design is coded in orange color. Abrasive finishing brush can remove rust, scale, railing, and paint. Industrial brush: abrasive power brush is designed to work with die grinders to ensure seamless surface cleaning and material removal.
Crimped wires can cover larger surface area for finishing, saving a lot of time and reducing finishing cost. Applications: die grinder brush is quite effective in cleaning metallic surfaces, pipes, tubing, or any general-purpose cleaning.
This surface finishing tool is rated for a maximum speed of 25000 rpm. It measures 2 in. Wire brush: surface finishing brush is made the high-quality industrial wires, ideal for long-lasting running.
In diameter. Abrasive brush with oil hardened and tempered wires ensures effective performance even at high rotational speed. This finishing brush features crimped wires with high density for maximum brushing action. Crimped wire brush: steel brush is perfectly balanced while mounted on a die grinder, ensuring safe finishing operations.
4. Walter Surface Technologies #ad
Walter 13L464 Knot Twisted Wire Wheel Brush, 4-1/2 in. Stainless Steel Finishing Wire Brush with Threaded Hole. Abrasive Brushes #adWalter Surface Technologies #ad
- Arbor with maximum rotational speed of 15, 000 rpm. Safety feature: the wire brush is perfectly knotted and balanced to ensure vibration-free usage and maximum user safety. Abrasive wheel brush: surface conditioning brush can be reliably used to remove scale, corrosion, rust, and paint from metal surfaces.
It features 5/8 in. In diameter and 1/4 in. In width. 11 in. This brush is coded in blue color for quick identification. Each tuft of the brush is securely positioned for ensuring a smooth cleaning job.
It can also be used to blend or remove the welds on pipe. Knotted wire brush: the abrasive brush features a supporting ring and tightly knotted wires to provide efficiency and maximize brush life. Finishing brush: wire wheel brush features superior-quality, oil-hardened, and tempered wires. Specifications: stainless steel brush measures 4-1/2 in.
5. Walter Surface Technologies #ad
Pack of 5 Versatile, Durable Abrasive Disc with Trimmable Backing. Surface Finishing Accessories, Walter Surface Technologies 07U451 Blendex U Cup Disc #adWalter Surface Technologies #ad
- 11 in. Specifications: this 3sf grit disc has a 4-1/2 in. Multipurpose: this easy-to-use mounting disc can be ideally used for deburring, cleaning, and finishing of the surface. The maximum rotational speed for which it is rated for is 10500 RPM.
This versatile finishing accessory is a replacement of various traditional abrasives thanks to the time-saving performance. Grit abrasive disc: this abrasive disc uses Blendex Unitized Technology to finish various types of surfaces.
The arbor hole measures 5/8 in. This disc works suitably well with angle grinders. It leaves a durable, blending, excellent finish on the surface.
Diameter and weighs 1. 21 lbs. Features: the finishing disc works with spin-on system for quick and hassle-free changeover. Applications: cup disc can be used for finishing the surfaces of stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, alloys and even plastic or fiberglass. Eco-trim backing can be easily trimmed, extending the disc’s life up to 3 times.
6. Walter Surface Technologies #ad
Walter Surface Technologies, 13C123 MTD Wire Brush for Cleaning & DEBURRING 3" x 1/4" .0118" Wheel Max RPM 25,000 #adWalter Surface Technologies #ad
- Cleaning metallic structures, Pipes, tubing and railing. Top quality wire. For precision cleaning & Deburring on Die Grinders. Long life, Perfectly balanced.
Our mounted wire brushes come in a variety of sizes and configurations to fit numerous industrial applications on die grinders, power drills or automated equipment.
7. Weiler #ad
Made in the USA, Weiler 10026 3/4" Knot Wire End Brush, .020" Steel Fill #adWeiler #ad
- Also used for spot facing, weld, deburring, carbon and ID pipe cleaning. Applicable for cleaning and finishing recessed areas of IDs; cleaning and polishing die, paint, scale, mold and tool; rust, slag and rubber/plastic flash removal.
Rugged knot-type construction provides aggressive, high-impact action for severe applications.
|Manufacturer||Weiler Corporation #ad|
|Part Number||Weiler 10026|
8. Weiler #ad
0.08" Steel Fill, Weiler 10035 Circular Flared Crimped Wire End Brush, 1-1/4", Made in The USA #adWeiler #ad
- Crimped wire fill which has been "pre-Flared" to Match the Working Angle of the Brush At Operating Speed. Suited for addressing Broad and Slightly Contoured Surfaces. Ideal for more Demanding Light-Duty Cleaning Applications.
|Manufacturer||Weiler Corporation #ad|
9. Weiler #ad
Weiler 10021 0.006" Wire Size, 302 Stainless Steel Bristles, 1" Diameter, Stem-Mounted Crimped Wire End Brush, Solid End #adWeiler #ad
- The trusted brand: for use with drills, drill presses, die and right angle die grinder power tools. No corrosion: stainless steel fill brushes are great for working on stainless steel or aluminum surfaces. Superb cleaning action: For IDs, also for deburring internal edges, internal passages, cross-hole intersections.
Prep recessed areas: For demanding light-duty cleaning applications in corners and hard-to-reach spaces. Made in the usa: brush dia 1 in, stem dia 1/4 in, trim length 1 in, wire dia .006 in, stem length 3/4 in.
|Part Number||Weiler 10021|