As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Diximus #ad
10.6-Inch with Dual Anode/Element Hex Ends 1 1/16-inch and 1 1/2-inch, Allows for Quick and Easy Maintenance of RV Water Heater Plug Socket, Diximus Element Wrench/Anode Rod Wrench #adDiximus #ad
- Simplicity and versatility: cross holes allow you to use a screwdriver to help remove and install element / anode rod. Element end compatibility: fits all standard screw-in elements with a 1 1/2-inch38.
1 mm hex on residential screw-in water heater elements. Optimal measurements and durable Construction: 10, 63-inches270 mm long wrench constructed of zinc-plated steel.
Anode end compatibility: 1 1/16-inch27 mm hex fits all standard residential and RV anode rods. Easy maintains your water heater: Dual anode/element hex ends allow quickly and easily the removal and replacement of both elements and anodes rods.
2. Craftsman #ad
1-1/16-Inch, 1/2-Inch Drive, 12-Point CMMT47532, SAE, CRAFTSMAN Deep Socket #adCraftsman #ad
- Quick size identification: Deep socket is available with large markings. Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications. Corrosion resistance: Deep socket comes with full polish chrome finish. Quick engagement: 12-point socket comes with fastener.
3. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN Shallow Socket, 12-Point CMMT47515, 1-1/16-Inch, 1/2-Inch Drive, SAE #adCraftsman #ad
- Quick engagement: 12 Point Socket with Fastener. Quick size identification: Large Markings. Corrosion resistance: The Shallow Socket Has Full Polish Chrome Finish. Meets or exceeds ASME Specifications.
4. OEMTOOLS #ad
OEMTOOLS 22369 1-1/16 Inch SAE Socket #adOEMTOOLS #ad
- 6 point. Thin wall design gets into tight spaces. Deep marking for easy identification. Straight knurling indicates SAE sizes. Knurling position is optimized for best finger gripping position.
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
5. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DW22952 1-1/16-Inch IMPACT READY Deep Socket for 1/2-Inch Drive #adDEWALT #ad
- Provides the impact driver user with a socket solution. Large laser etched markings - easily identifiable. Thinner than wrench Sockets for tough to access areas. Recessed corners distributes torque across flats - promoting life.
6. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT 1/2" 6 PT Standard Socket 1 1/16 #adDEWALT #ad
- Chamfered open end for easier engagement of fasteners. Hard stamped markings to prevent loss of identification over time. Knurled control Ring for added grip when handling the socket.
Full polish chrome Vanadium finish helps prevent chipping and flaking under toughest environments. Direct torque Technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners.
7. Eau #ad
44 Inch Flexible Magnesium Anode Rod, Rheem, Kenmore Water Heater Including 1-1/16" Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, Reliance, Eau Water Heater Anode Rod for GE, Richmond #adEau #ad
- Each part is less than 12 Inches allowing you to replace anode rods easily even in a narrow space. It’s best choice for your replacement if you do have smelling water problems. Replacement easily - anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Fits - almost all water heaters including; a.
O. Size - flexible 44 inch-long anode rod is hinged into four parts. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater’s tank, strong reliable and off your mind! As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, fail and leak.
Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that's exactly what it will do. Smith, richmond, state, rheem, kenmore, reliance, GE and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection.
Magnesium anode rod kit - the best choice to extending service life of your water heater tank from corroding is replacing water rod! This water heater anode rod makes it simple with everything you need, Anode Rod, Teflon Sealing Tape and 1-1/16” chrome finished socket, all in one box. Just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. The magnesium anode able to give more electrochemically negative to prevent your tank dissolving itself with reasonable costs.
|Part Number||44 inch|
8. About Fluid #ad
About Fluid Aluminum Zinc Replacement Anode Rods for Water Heaters Aluminum ZINC Complete KIT #adAbout Fluid #ad
- Water heater installed in a tight space? even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, simply cut it shorter with a hacksaw. If the over-all length is a little too longrare cases, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, a friend and your favorite beverage! not included. Our licensed plumbers and instructors have decades of experience.
Each segment can be easily lowered, into your water heater. All you provide is a ½ inch ratchet or Breaker Bar, one-by-one, a few common hand tools, less than 12 Inches long each. Every Two Years. Get rid of the embarrassing rotten egg smell in your home with our aluminum / zinc anode rod kit! did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium.
Learn from professionals using our easy-to-follow, after installation, printed instructions.
The anode rod in your water heater is designed to erode instead of your Water Heater's Tank itself. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our instructions are written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you! The Included Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, Step-By-Step, just to be certain your floors are always dry. Eventually, cracks and leaks. The included 1-1/16” deep well socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade.
|Brand||About Fluid #ad|
|Manufacturer||About Fluid #ad|
9. Chudeng #ad
0.8 Inch Diameter, Magnesium Flexible Water Heater Anode Rod- Magnesium Anode Rod for Hot Water Heaters, 3/4 Npt Thread, Including 1-1/16 Inch Hex Socket Tool and Teflon Tape, 44 Inch Long #adChudeng #ad
- Extend service life of water heater: hot water tanks are made of steel which is very corrosive when exposed to water. Advantages of magnesium anode rods compared to aluminum rods: The metallic activity of Magnesium anode rod is stronger than that of Aluminum anode rod.
That means magnesium anode rod is more effective at keeping the water tank from corroding. Magnesium anode rod-long lasting use: This heater anode rod is made of high-quality magnesium that is specifically designed to provide long-lasting use and collect contaminants from water hearts.
Based on the electromotive series of metals we know that magnesium will corrode before the steel in your hot water tank.
Kit included: 1 44 inch-long magnesium rod, 3/4 npt thread makes it compatible with most water heater. 3 teflon Sealing Tape. In this way, it can extend the service life of your water heater. 2 1-1/16" hex socket tool, help you to replace the anode rod. Flexible design for tight areas: this 44 inch-long magnesium rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each, so it is easy to place it into the tight areas of water heaters.
10. Ketofa #ad
RV Water Heater Element Wrench 6"，Hex Socket Wrench Removal Tool Tube Spanner 1-1/16" x 1-1/2" x 6" Length #adKetofa #ad
- If you want to protect the water tank and keep the water tank in the best condition for the next few years, you must repair the anode and components on the water heater. Smith, bradford white, Rudd, Richmond, some Suburban & Mor-Flo.
The total length is 6 inches 15 cm with 8 mm rotatable cross holes to provide the clearance required for proper connection and easy loosening.
Fit brands:camco, gs wood, noland, montgomery ward, sears/ Ken more, whirlpool and duro-matic water heaters, may tag, ge, Reliance, State, westinghouse, Norge, Rheem, A. O. Water heater element wrench combine with anode rod removal tool easy to use，features A3 Carbon Steel Galvanized Construction ，Use corrosion-resistant materials.
Product size:one end size 1-1/2" hex and another end size 1-1/16" hex compatible removing all Anode Rod 3/4" NPT. Due to its perfect performance, the pipe wrench is only a tool to remove or re-tighten the anode rod.