As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools Standard Drywall/Jab Saw 2014102 #adIRWIN #ad
- Rigid blade delivers solid cut control. For roughing in drywall, cutting out HVAC, plumbing, and electrical openings or cutting ceiling tile openings. Bi-ground teeth delivers fast, smooth cuts. Hardwood handle is comfortable and balanced.
2. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 31737 Folding Jab Saw / Drywall Saw, Hand Saw with Lockback at 180 and 125 Degrees and Tether Hole #adKlein Tools #ad
- Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags. Folding saw with durable carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws. Hand saw has faster cutting blade with triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions.
Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree. Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools ProTouch Drywall/Jab Saw 2014100 #adIRWIN #ad
- Ergonomic handle with ProTouch rubberized grip provides comfort and control. Thick-body blade is exceptionally rigid for better cut control.
Tri-ground teeth are aggressive for fastest, smoothest cutting. For roughing in drywall, cutting out HVAC, plumbing, and electrical openings or cutting ceiling tile openings.
4. Klein Tools #ad
Hand Saw for Wallboard, and Plastic Cutting Applications, Plywood, Drywall, Klein Tools 725 6-Inch Jab Saw #adKlein Tools #ad
- Blade cuts in both directions push and pull. Hardened, carbon steel blade for durability. Hardened, beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts. Hand saw cuts drywall, wallboard, plywood, and plastic. Drywall saw blade with triple ground teeth for a fast cut.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein - Geneva Supply #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer|
5. Goldblatt #ad
Jab Saw with Soft Grip Handle, Plywood and PVC, for Wallboard, Goldblatt Folding Drywall Hand Saw, Drywall #adGoldblatt #ad
- Ideal for your home DIY and for framers, general contractors and woodworkers. Press red button on the handle, for safety open and close without risk. The proper size design fit most hand size and help lessen fatigue when cutting, allows for superior cutting angle.
Specification & dimension - total length: 11-3/4 inch 299 mm; handle length: 6-3/4 inch 172 mm; Saw Blade Length: 5 inch 127 mm, Saw Blade HRC 62-68. Secure lock & portable construction - lock system prevents the blade from accidental close during use.
8 tpi bi-metal blade cuts in both directions push and pull. Ergonomic handle - anti-slip super grip handle resists slipping, adding comfort. Extra secured blade to handle assembly for safety.
Faster cutting - precision triple ground teeth allows for smooth, faster and effortless cutting. Application - designed for precise cutting drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic and PVC. Handhold size for easy store in your tool bag. . Deep gullets between saw teeth keeps blade free of material. Foldable design for easy carry. The jab saw features with a sharpened tip that punches through drywall or other similar materials with ease.
6. Stark USA #ad
Stark 5" inch Drywall Hand Saw 8-TPI Jab Saw Ergonomic Soft Grip Handle Utility Saw Cutter Sawing Wallboard Dry Wall, Orange #adStark USA #ad
- Quick cuts - three cutting surfaces to cut up to 50% faster than traditional handsaws. Convenient application - ideal for cutting drywall, plasterboard and more. You can count on these Hand Saw to deliver superior, long lasting performance and great results.
This drywall saw’s teeth are straight, plywood, not angled in any direction, they can cut on both push and pull strokes. The tip at the end the drywall saw blade is used to jab into the material in order to start a cut, rather than starting on the edge.
Thick body blade - 5" inch blade with a 8 tpi high carbon steel blade for rigidity and control. Ergonomic design - anti-slip super grip handle resists slipping and adds comfort, The handle size will work with any hand size from small to extra-large and is designed to help lessen fatigue when cutting.
Unique handle design allows for superior cutting angle. The saw has a sharpened tip that punches through drywall or other similar materials with ease. Extra secured blade to handle assembly for safety. Deep gullets provide rapid removal of chips. Durable construction - induction-hardened teeth that stay sharp up to five times longer than standard teeth & produces smooth, sharp, and quick cuts. Pro hand saw fast cuts on push and pull strokes.
7. Goldblatt #ad
8-TPI Bi-metal Blade, Soft Grip Handle, Goldblatt Jab Saw, 6-inch Drywall Wallboard Saw #adGoldblatt #ad
- Practical & durable: sharpened tip with an oblique angle for plasterboard or splint. Precision cross-ground teeth cut in both push and pull directions for fast, clean, and effortless cutting. Blade features: d6a+m2 6 inch bi-metal smooth blade, both sides have inverted teeth to increase the pulling force, three cutting surfaces leads to 50% faster than traditional versatile tooth.
What's included: a jab saw with comfortable grip. Professional developed to meet your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the jab saw, never hesitate to contact us . Always need your suggestion to make progress.
Applicable object: suitable for drywall, cement board, wallboard, plywood, thin paneling and PVC. Deep gullets between saw teeth keeps blade free of material. Ergonomic grip design: lightweight jab saw with soft grip and slip-resistant handle, ergonomically designed for continuous use with minimal fatigue, larger handle guard for improved safety.
8. Tajima #ad
GT165JS, TAJIMA Jab-Saw, Reinforced Drywall Cutting Tool with Ergonomic Handle & Razor-Sharp Cutting Teeth #adTajima #ad
- Use allen wrench to replace blade and hang saw up when not in use by eyelet on handle. 7 tpi, extra heavy-duty 1. 2 mm thick blade.
Chrome plated blades for rust resistance. Oversize handle with thick elastomer grip is comfortable and facilitates circular cuts. Oversize handle with thick elastomer grip is comfortable and facilitates circular cuts.
2 mm thick blade. Twin rows of razor-sharp teeth. Use allen wrench to replace blade and hang saw up when not in use by eyelet on handle. Japanese tempered steel blades with chrome plate for rust resistance. 7 tpi, extra heavy-duty 1. Twin rows of razor-sharp cutting teeth.
9. Great Neck #ad
& More, 6 Inch | Double Edge Saw w/ Jab Point is the only Drywall Tool You Need | Cut Straight or Curved Lines with Ease | Place Sockets, Cut Lighting Holes, GreatNeck 4932 Double Edge Wallboard Saw #adGreat Neck #ad
- Pointed tip for Plunge Cuts. Limited Lifetime. Hardened and Tempered Teeth Stay Sharper Longer. Oversized rubber Grip Handle for Reduced Fatigue. Double edge design for Easier and Faster Cutting.
|Brand||Great Neck #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||GreatNeck Limited Lifetime|
10. HAUTMEC #ad
Sawing, Plywood, Plastic Cutting, Gardening and Pruning HT0028-SA, Trimming, HAUTMEC 6-Inch Jab Saw for Wallboard, Drywall #adHAUTMEC #ad
- Double edge teeth for a fast cut. The big handle resists slipping, adds comfort, and designed to help lessen fatigue when cutting. Sharpened tip with an oblique angle for fast, clean, and effortless cutting.
Larger handle guard for improved safety. Suitable for drywall, cement board, wallboard, plywood, thin paneling and PVC.
|Manufacturer||SUOBO TOOLS #ad|